Meet Jenna Carlson, Camp and Boarding Counselor
Jenna has been a Camp and Boarding Counselor at Animal Family since July 2022. She takes care of the boarding dogs and cleans up in the back! She feeds them, gets them water, and give medications. She’s great at taking care of all the cute pups from camp you see on our Facebook page every day!
She has fostered pets through K9 Kindness for the last 6 years. Though she doesn’t have experience on the vet side she has seen her fair share of kennel cough, cocidia, cherry eyes, and heart worms.
- How do animals impact your life?
- Since I was young, animals have saved me from very dark times and I have a huge thanks to give animals for that. I want to help them in return.
- Your family:
- I have 4 cats, and 2 dogs! Sometimes more dogs including fosters.
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- I cannot whistle nor can I snap with both hands!
Animal Family Veterinary Care offers an extensive range of services all in one place, so we can meet your pet’s needs in almost every situation. Our veterinarians in Davenport treat dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and a variety of other exotic species, because every pet is unique and important.