Knowing When to Say Goodbye
We recommend discussing end of life care with your veterinarian, so they can help you decide if dog or cat euthanasia is the next step for your companion. Our team will also evaluate your pet’s quality of life by considering the following:
• Has your pet stopped eating or drinking?
• Is your pet able to move or walk unassisted?
• Does your pet seem to be in pain?
• Does your pet have constant diarrhea or vomiting?
• Is your pet acting lethargic?
• Has your pet been having accidents in the house?