Could My Pet Benefit from Veterinary Chiropractic Care?
Animal Family Veterinary Care Center can provide chiropractic adjustment to dogs, cats, and rabbits. Virtually any pet can benefit from the effects of chiropractic care, since they might have a joint or neurological issue that has not yet been detected or diagnosed by a veterinarian.
If your pet has any of the following conditions, they could be improved with chiropractic care:
• Stiff joints
• Difficulty standing, lying down
• Decreased range of motion
• Decreased athletic performance
• Back pain
• Various other ailments
What are the Benefits of Veterinary Chiropractic Treatments?
The potential benefits for dogs and cats undergoing chiropractic adjustment include:
• Relief from back/joint pain
• Optimized neurologic function
• Improved function of other organs and organ systems
• Reduced need for long-term drug treatments
• Higher quality of life overall