Meet Kaitlyn Guy, Camp and Boarding Counselor
Kaitlyn has been a Camp and Boarding Counselor at Animal Family since September 2021. She says “A day in the life at Animal Family can be like heaven for me. I love all kinds of dogs and love how sweet and playful they can be.”
- How do animals impact your life?
- I’ve always loved dogs since I was a little girl. Every time I saw someone walking their dog in front of my house, I would ask to pet it. I was never afraid of any dog I saw. My parents told me I could get a dog for my 10th birthday and I got to choose between three kinds of dogs. My grandparents brought my sister and I home when our parents got back from out of town to surprise me with my puppy and ever since then he’s been my best friend.
- Your family:
- My mom and dad, my older sister, and my dog Leo
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
- An interesting fact about me is I’ve lived in the same house my whole life!
Animal Family Veterinary Care offers an extensive range of services all in one place, so we can meet your pet’s needs in almost every situation. Our veterinarians in Davenport treat dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and a variety of other exotic species, because every pet is unique and important.